Illinois & Missouri's Leading Provider of Mold Remediation and Cleanup Services
Pro Restore Now is committed to the well-being of its customers. Black mold is one of the greatest risks that property owners face and often occurs following an unexpected water damage disaster. Black mold can quickly invade your home or business when water enters via flooding, pipe break, roof leak, appliance failure, etc. It is possible for mold to spread throughout your property in as little as 48-72 hours, putting your health and the structural integrity at risk. Contact Pro Restore if you believe there is any chance of mold within your home or office. Our certified professionals will thoroughly inspect the property and eliminate the source of the mold.
Mold Removal - Southern Illinois services (618) 212-8120 and greater St Louis services (314) 394-8940
Our team has extensive experience in cleaning up black mold in both homes and businesses. We have been safely removing mold from homes and businesss for over twenty years. We follow guidelines posted by the IICRC the industries leading authority on creating guidelines for safe mold removal. We have remediated black mold from hostpitals, day cares, medical offices, homes and apartmenets. Following safety protocals to reduce the potential for cross-contamination and ensure your property is returned back to normal as quickly as possible. Call Pro Restore Now today for a free estimate to safely remove black mold, we have offices in St Louis Missouri and Marion Illinois.
- Mold reproduces by means of spores. Spores are invisible, float through the air, and can enter your home or office through windows, doors, air conditioning/heating systems, and pets.
- When spores land on a moist area, mold begins to grow. In order for mold to be completely removed, all water must be removed first. If the water is not extracted, the mold will return.
- Mold can grow under floors and within walls without ever revealing itself. However, mold can be identified by a strong, musty odor. If you notice a strange musty odor, contact a professional to assess the problem.
- Do not try to eliminate the mold yourself. Bleach and other cleaning remedies may seem helpful, but can actually cause more problems. Only a professional can measure the extent of damage and fully remediate the mold at hand.
Risk of Mold
- Black mold can grow anywhere and will destroy whatever it grows on, whether it be the structural foundation, roof, heating and cooling systems, gutters, drywall, etc.
- Black mold can cause health issues such as headaches, breathing difficulties, skin irritation, allergic reactions, and aggravated asthma symptoms.
Call Pro Restore Now for certified, local mold remediation services to your home or business! We are the Midwest premier disaster cleanup and restoration company serving Southern Illinois (618) 212-8120 and greater St Louis (314) 394-8940
Contrary to popular belief, mold doesn’t just occur from flood and blatant water damage. In fact, any business or home with the right combination of heat and humidity can become a haven for mold spores to grow, multiply and overtake your living quarters.
Some common causes include:
- Leaky plumbing or faucets
- Leaky roofs or shingles
- Poorly vented bathrooms and kitchen areas
- Poorly ventilated or humidity controlled basements & attics
Because mold can be so hazardous to your health, we recommend calling us at the first indication or sign of trouble. Our professionally trained staff can provide an accurate and honest assessment of your property, and if mold is in fact found, we can offer a range of remediation, cleanup and removal service plans for any budget.
Believe it or not, mold spores exist pretty much everywhere. In the air you breathe, both outdoors and indoors. This makes removing mold completely a fool’s errand. In fact, unless you are a hospital with special ventilation and medical grade purification systems, mold spores are just something you have to live with.
However, all is not lost. Unless you are hyper sensitive, have allergies or breathing conditions, mold spores are really only ever a problem when they take hold and multiply. This is why ventilation and dehumidifiers are a big part of mold prevention.
Interested in learning more about mold prevention? Perfect, our friendly service team can help you assess ways to reduce mold in your home or office and prevent future mold infections from taking over your quarters.
Mold Quick Facts
- Mold spores are everywhere
- Mold spores are microscopic and air borne, floating about with the wind
- Mold often enters your home thru windows, doors, heating/cooling systems and on your clothing and pets
- Mold thrives on moisture and quickly grows into colonies when exposed to water
- Before cleanup can commence, the source of the moisture MUST be removed
- Most mold produces an intense musty odor